Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The End

Today is my last day at The Nation. The new interns are here, working away, I am soon to pass on my work to someone else and ride into the sunset, or Soho, to be exact, for my next gig. I still have lots of work to do, lots of writing and such(what with my silly dream of being a writer needing actual output to be legitimate), but for the next two hours I'm just going to sit at the computer that has been mine for the past six months, remember what it felt like during my first weeks here, and think about how many things have changed since I stepped off the plane at JFK on January 8th. I may also read some celebrity gossip. Posts may be slightly more infrequent for a bit, but I will not abandon my duty as a chronicler of the absurd, the pretty, and the absurdly pretty.

No comments: