Wednesday, May 18, 2005

George Galloway to Norm Coleman: Shove It

As if George Galloway weren't cool enough already...
Senator [Coleman], in everything I said about Iraq I turned out to be right and you turned out to be wrong and 100,000 have paid with their lives, 1,600 of them American soldiers sent to their deaths on a pack of lies.

one more for good measure-
I have met Saddam Hussein exactly the same number of times as Donald Rumsfeld met him. The difference is that Donald Rumsfeld met him to sell him guns and to give him maps the better to target those guns.

I highly recommend reading more about how much more hardcore UK elected officials are than US ones here.

Galloway gets extra extra credit for calling out uber-douchebag Senator Norm Coleman for the slimeball nutcase that he is. Keep it up in Parliament George!

(P.S. To Eric-I just went to your blog and saw that you posted about this. I promise I wasn't stealing.)

No comments: