Thursday, September 22, 2005

Old Haunts

I'm back at our beloved Nation today and tomorrow, a time that seems too short for how much I love it and a little too long when I think about how embarrassingly little I've done since leaving for what I thought was the last time in June. I see two other former Katrina interns here right now. That sight alone makes me happy to be leaving New York for prospects less Nation-dependent. I'm sure it's great work and all, but you have to cut the cord sometime...(Liliana, I'm glad you're out of here, although I do wish you and Lauren were here to distract me). Up next on my latest nostalgia tour-Zen Palate and some Sesame Medallions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No Baby! We've had this dilemna many times before....
I think we like the Sweet and Sour Sensation over the Medallions...

I think.