Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Last Straw

So the place that I didn't really like all that much and never quite put my all into laid me off yesterday, and on top of it all they "can't" pay me for another 10 days or so. The whole "rent is due on the 1st" thing doesn't seem to register. I've officially crossed the threshold. For all the times I've spoken of it without really explaining, here it finally is: I'm moving to Minneapolis to be closer to the boyfriend, and now that there's nothing keeping me here, I'm doing it in just a little less than two weeks. TOD will continue, but please be forgiving while I pack and move. Things are sure to be a bit hectic.

UPDATE: How fucking wacko is it that it's CHEAPER to stay in New York than to move to Minneapolis? When has that ever happened in the history of mankind? I just want to go back to the midwest, and I can't. This fucking sucks.

No comments: