Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Aimee Mann Moment

I'm not listening to her music right now, but I have a line from one of her songs stuck in my head, the one that was also a line in Magnolia. The line when the cokehead woman says to the cop, "Now that I've met you, would you object to never seeing each other again?" It won't go away.

There was a car accident outside my apartment last night and a small fight broke out between the drivers. It seemed much of the neiborhood wanted in on it too. My question is this-a cab driver not carrying his driver's license? WTF? The cops came before anything interesting happened, but for a few minutes, it was chaos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, "Deathly" is my fav. Aimee Mann song.

Just how to play it on the guitar like a month ago.

Come over we can sing, cry, and EAT SMORES.

M said...

Eat smores? Have you built a fire pit in your apartment?

Anonymous said...

No we can radiate them.

Or else find that Spammer who just commented in your post above and roast our marshmallows off his burning spammy hands.

Is that too uncomfortably evil?