Monday, April 18, 2005

Ted Nugent to NRA: "I was only a Damn Yankee in a BAND!"

Ted Nugent spoke to the NRA's annual convention last weekend, and in case anyone had missed it, he's a little more serious about his outdoor recreation than the guys who appear on Fishing with John":

"Remember the Alamo! Shoot 'em!" he screamed to applause. "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."


Personally, I prefer my vigilante justice meted out with a blunt, blood-stained machete. However, that might be considered "unsportsmanlike," so I guess we should just stick to double fisting assault weapons when hunting "bad guys." And stray cats.

No comments: