Sunday, August 26, 2007

Nightmares

I keep having dreams about moving to L.A. I don't know why. I hate everything about the Los Angeles area with a bright and burning passion. There is nothing I can imagine enjoying about living there, not even the climate. Are L.A. dreams my new zombie nightmares? If so, I have clearly graduated to a new and far more frightening "most feared" scenario.

I want my "anywhere but here" dreams to be about places I might actually want to go, like Mongolia or Nepal or East Africa.

It's a little freaky that I'm dreaming of escape scenarios after only two months.

3 comments:

Lauren Bans said...

You wouldn't like to be able to gloat "mine are real!"?

M said...

Well sure, but at the rate cosmetic surgery is infiltrating every walk of life, I can pretty much gloat anywhere!

Oh, and I think they're less impressive now than they used to be. Sad!

liz said...

Also, I'm not sure that's an escape dream. Maybe it's a sort of perverse indication that you're happy to be back in new york!