Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Making Connections

I have a friend, we'll call him Nintendo, and he remembers his childhood days playing in the old neighborhood with his best friend the Paperboy. They lost track of each other as they grew up and Nintendo drifted into idleness and Paperboy kept working, determined to create a better future than the one that awaited him in the 'hood. He doesn't know what to do to locate him; last we heard, Paperboy was selling himself for a fraction of what he's worth at a store in the Minneapolis area, but we don't know which one. Does anyone know how I can help these two lost souls once again?

If you know where a used NES game might be prostituting itself, please let me know. Nintendo's happiness, and my own, are riding on it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, at the bosom.

We have, like, thousands.

Unknown said...

omg, i totally need to buy some nintendo games. maybe if you have an awesome source, i can send you money to buy them for me. paper boy, dr mario, how i miss you....

Anonymous said...

Dearest,

Emulators are programs for your computer that simulate NES games:

http://www.roms4.com/emus_nintendones.php

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to play Contra. XO, Tweed (aka Steve)

Unknown said...

But emulators are so not the same!