1. The bathrooms to only be cleaned when people are waiting for multiple buses.
2. There are more people in line for the bus to Grand Forks, ND than there are for the bus to Chicago.
3. The employees here are WAY nicer than the snotty, power mad jerks at the Madison Greyhound Station.
4. CNN Headline News is really, REALLY stupid.
5. Today was a bad day to forget to bring my CD player headphones.
6. The most interesting thing about Stick It was not the message of rebellious solidarity. It was the casting of so many classic teen movie bit players in so many supporting roles. Lazlo from Real Genius? That's Dad. Rudy the oily bowhunk from Sixteen Candles? The rival coach. Liz the screechy, conformist partner from Strictly Ballroom? That's Mom. I'm pretty sure a few of the supporting moms were early 90's TV parents, but I haven't done the research. Good job with the subtle bridge to classic teen flicks of the past.
7. Classic punk rock band t-shirts on today's teenagers are Sausurrian(so what if it's not really a word. It is now.) as fuck.
8. Someday I might get on a bus to Canada, just for the heck of it. Not to Winnipeg though-the whole city is trapped in 1993.